"Lymphatics are the next frontier of discovery in human disease. Long ignored because of their subtlety and complexity, the mysteries of our cellular ‘waste disposal’ system have been comprehensively deciphered by Bruno Chikly."
"It is an honor and a privilege to be a student with Bruno and Alaya Chikly and the Chikly Health Institute.
As a veteran therapist (37 years) and a continuing ed. course junkie, I can say with total conviction that CHI is by far the best: the best teachers, cutting edge material, and the most enjoyable experiences.
Bruno's research and new techniques are amazing. Alaya's visualizations/ meditations on the Brain, etc, allow students to connect at a deep level with the tissues they are learning to feel.
The classes are always relaxed and packed with juicy material. This environment encourages each student to reach for their full potential."
This is an advanced class for trained cranial osteopaths and craniosacral therapists. It will easily complement the techniques you are already applying. It introduces a deep work that engages the bone marrow and its essential relationship with the bones, joints and central nervous system.
In this class we will:
- Review bone marrow: anatomy, physiology, cellular biology. Introduce bone marrow: motility, mobility.
- Release of inter- and intra-osseous lesions in cranium and peripheral articulations by the bone marrow.
- Review and apply *Swedenborg’s concepts of brain, membranes and bone motility.
- Review and deepen understanding of the cranial rhythm (Cranial Rhythmic Impulse - CRI), in bone, fascia, muscles, skin, nerves, arteries, veins, lymphatic vessels and viscera. and will introduce the reciprocal/counter mobility of the fascia and the opening of the crown, etc.
- Understand modulation of the craniosacral system via the bone marrow.
- Learn specific cranial rhythm of the humerus-ulna, tibia-fibula, hands, feet, sternum, scapula, clavicles, ribs, vertebrae, etc.
- Learn to assessa and treat with the full body lemniscate rhythm.
- Full body assessment with the cranial rhythmic impulse (CRI).
- Full body assessment with the rapid lemniscate rhythm.
- Learn a technique to enter a "still point" in 1-3 seconds.
- Learn a technique to release a "still point" in 1-3 seconds and use the elastic fiber rhythm.
- Correlation cranial sutures, foot and hand articulations.
- By the end of the course participants will be able to correctly assess and treat CRI dysfunctions using bone marrow motility.
- By the end of the course participants will be able to correctly treat inter- and intra-osseous lesions using bone marrow motility.
- By the end of the course participants will be able to correctly demonstrate the relationship between brain motility, body fascia, muscle, skin, periosteum, nerve, viscera, blood and lymph vessels.
- By the end of the course participants will be able to correctly assess and treat using the rapid lemniscate rhythm.
- By the end of the course participants will be able to correctly describe therelationships between the sphenobasilar articulation, tarsal cranial and carpal bones.
COVER PAGE OF MASSAGE & BODYWORK MAGAZINE
Bruno’s article, "Lymph in the Brain - Recent Scientific Breakthroughs - will change how we look at the lymphatic system,” has been featured and given front page coverage in Massage and Bodywork Magazine, one of the most read massage magazine in North America.
Please click on this link to read this fascinating article [pdf]