We Are Currently Teaching About One Webinar a Month
- NER-L is a profound and original way to release ligaments and tendons. We will release and reset them using a mesoderm technique and fine tune the release with endodermic and ectodermic techniques. The technique feels amazing to receive, and the effects are often felt during the day as a warm unfolding.
- Ligaments stabilize the whole bony structure. It is essential to work with them to align and strengthen the whole bony framework.
- We will go over most skeletal ligaments in the body. We will work, for example, with the iliolumbar ligament, sacrotuberous ligament, sacrospinous ligament, anterior and posterior coccygeal ligaments, three levels for the sacroiliac joint, anterior/posterior pubic symphysis, inguinal ligament, lacunar ligament. pectineal ligament the ligaments around the vertebrae such as the anterior and posterior longitudinal ligament, ligamentum flavum, interspinous ligament, supraspinous ligament, etc.
- Releasing the ligaments of the mandible, for example, may give you immediate effects with TMJ problems or clicking of the joint.
- Releasing the ligaments of the thyroid and cricoid cartilages often help relieve vocal dysfunction.
CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO SEE THE 20 LABS OF THIS ONLINE CLASS.
Class Pre-requisite: none
Continuing Education (CE): 18 CEUs from NCBTMB
Heart Centered Therapy (HCT) is a gift of the heart, a sacred journey within.
Heart Centered Therapy level 1 (HCT1) - Touching from the Heart - is a profound 4-day class that teaches techniques that are guided by the wisdom of the heart.
The heart naturally knows how to heal our bodies, our consciousness and dissolve beliefs that may have held us in pain, confusion and/or separation.
HCT offers deep healing without reliving the trauma as we are held in the safety, love and compassion of the heart. When we are able to stop identifying with who we are not, we are free to discover who we truly are.
We not only work in the present moment, but also access the original trauma where negative decisions and beliefs were formulated. Step-by-step guidelines help us to gently identify and transform the emotional component of disease in the body, the related trauma, as well as the ancestral patterns that have sustained wounding within the immediate family and the family lineage. Inside this gentle and respectful process is a very direct, straightforward approach that pierces straight to the core of an issue.
This class is offered to both professionals and lay people. It gives families tools to heal relationships and deepen intimacy and communication. People come because they want to heal, to be free, to love again and to be loved. HCT is an experience that restores hope.
The depths of the work cannot be met until the heart is awakened.
The heart is the key, the access point for the journey to begin.
Please join us on this sacred journey.
Class Pre-requisite: none
Continuing Education (CE): 24 CEUs from NCBTMB
Take a Class with Us
Find Class in North America
Register with us
If you have never taken a Chikly Lymph Drainage Therapy (LDT), Brain Therapy, or Heart Centered Therapy (HCT) class please complete the form below to create a new account.
A Devoted Organization
An Organization Devoted to Education, Research & Therapeutic Excellence The Chikly Health Institute (CHI) is an organization devoted to education, research and therapeutic excellence. The Chikly Health Institute offers cutting-edge courses to healthcare professionals around the world. These modalities are non invasive and effective in treating a full spectrum of physical and emotional conditions. We are committed to passion in education and excellence in the content and quality of our classes. Through the hearts and hands of highly trained, caring practitioners, our goal is to attain and sustain a high quality of health within our communities.Read More
Bruno Chikly, MD, DO, LMT & Alaya Chikly, BA, LMT
Bruno Chikly, MD (France), DO (France, It., UK), LMT (AZ), is the director of the Lymph Drainage Therapy (LDT) and Brain Therapy curriculi.
He is a graduate of the Medical School at Saint Antoine Hospital in France, where his internship in general medicine included training in endocrinology, surgery, neurology and psychiatry. Dr. Chikly also earned the United States equivalent of a master's degree in psychology from Paris XIII University, France.