By the end of the course participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate touching from the Heart in full therapeutic presence.
2. Using HCT palpation skills, discern healthy body tissue from dissonant tissue holding stress and tension.
3. Recognize the subtle physical shifts in the body tissue as it responds to a loving presence and a respectful HCT touch.
4. Using HCT palpation skills, recognize when the body reaches a state of receptivity that can heighten effectiveness of a treatment.
5. Recognize how restrictive physical fascia patterns hinder cellular breath, communication and health.
6. Explain how unresolved ancestral traumas are carried in our body tissues.
7. Recognize and respond to the needs of the tissue by developing listening skills.
8. Demonstrate how to support the tissue to self-correct by connecting it to its body wisdom.
9. Explain how the quality of one’s parent’s relationship to each other affects the foundation of our physical and emotional body.
10.Explain the importance of connecting to the body (tissue) as a conscious, sentient, intelligent and loving being.
11.Explain how the body responds differently to a honoring Heart touch only using hands-on techniques.
12.Explain how disconnection between mother and child can have long lasting emotional and physical effects.
13.Explain how a conscious birth that offers love and safety deeply imprints the baby’s tissue.
14.Explain how trauma can cause restrictions, torsions and dysfunction in an organ and/or physical structure.