In this class, we will be working deep within the interstitial fluid, the ocean in which our cells are nurtured and where life can blossom. These profound techniques connect into the “interior milieu” of our body, an interface between the physical and the non-physical. These interstitial techniques can be applied to almost any structure in the body and often create amazing changes in the body tissue.
We will show important techniques that enable you to work with the transient notochord, a rod-like structure that appears in the human embryo on day 16th-17th. The notochord plays a crucial role in structural as well as signaling information in the developing embryo.
We will apply these techniques to brain structures (hippocampus, hypothalamus) body structures and the birth trauma of the navel, for example.
We will work extensively with veins and notochord: Subclavian, Axillary, Brachial, Radial, Ulnar, Cephalic, Basilic, Femoral, Anterior Tibial (Fibular), Posterior Tibial, Great (Long) Saphenous, Small Saphenous, Internal, External, Anterior Jugular veins, Temporal, Facial, Thyroid, Vertebral veins, Inferior Vena Cava, Portal, Splenic, Gastric, Superior/Inferior Mesenteric, Renal veins.
We will also be working with a new concept that will help you localize deep axes and reciprocal movements in the skin, muscles, viscera, and endocrine glands.
An axis is a fixed reference in the body around which a structure can move, rotate, or have reciprocal movements.
When a structure is out of its axis dysfunction occurs and body structures often present altered physiology.
Working with the axes and reciprocal movement of the muscles, for example, will let you often downregulate in a non-invasive way tense or spastic muscles in a very short time.
We will work with all types of muscles: Short and long head of the Biceps (brachii), Brachioradialis, Levator scapulae, SCM, Trapezius, Scalenes, Rectus Capitis Posterior Minor, Rectus Capitis Posterior Major, Suboccipital triangle (of muscles), Masseter, Temporalis, Orbicularis Oculi, Pectoralis Minor, QL, Hamstrings (Semimembranosus, Semitendinosus, Biceps Femoris)
The same types of applications will apply to musculoskeletal structures, endocrine glands, viscera, and the brain.
Please read "Our Policies" for more information: https://chiklyinstitute.com/Policies
Conflict of Interest: All classes presented by Chikly Health Institute have no financial conflict of interest.
CHI is not sponsored by outside organizations or corporations.
B1 or LDT1.
Please fill up the form "Application of Exception" if you feel you can register for this class
Preparation for INReAL
Be sure you clearly understand the following words and, as applicable, know where to locate them in the body:
- Interstitium, Interstitial fluid, Extracellular fluid, Plasma.
- Extracellular matrix, Ground substance, Collagen fibers, Elastic fibers, Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), Hyaluronic acid,
- Peritoneum, Greater Omentum, Pleura, Pericardium,
- Frontal, Sphenoid, Clivus, Occiput, Parietal bones
- Antimatter, Positron
- Notochord, Chordate, Nucleus pulposus
- Septum of the Heart, Thymus, Thyroid, Hypothalamus, Hippocampus, Pineal, Central sulcus of the Insula (of Rheil), Interoception.
- Veins of the Upper Extremity:
Deep Veins: Subclavian, Axillary, Brachial, Radial, Ulnar
Superficial Veins: Cephalic, Basilic
- Veins of the Lower Extremity:
Deep Veins: Femoral, Anterior Tibial (Fibular), Posterior Tibial
Superficial Veins: Great (Long) Saphenous, Small Saphenous
- Internal, External, Anterior Jugular veins
- (Superficial) Temporal, Facial, Thyroid, Vertebral veins
- Inferior Vena Cava, Portal, Splenic, Gastric, Superior/Inferior Mesenteric, Renal veins
- Hepatic Lobule, Hepatocytes, Central vein of the Liver, Hepatic veins
- Joints: Sphenobasilar, Acromioclavicular, Sternochondral, Lunotriquetral (Lunate – Triquetrum in the wrist), Femorotibial, Talotibial
- Muscles: Short and long head of the Biceps (brachii), Brachioradialis, Levator scapulae, SCM, Trapezius, Scalenes, Rectus Capitis Posterior Minor, Rectus Capitis Posterior Major, Suboccipital triangle (of muscles), Masseter, Temporalis, Orbicularis Oculi, Pectoralis Minor, QL, Hamstrings (Semimembranosus, Semitendinosus, Biceps Femoris)
Early Registration Discount: $750
This discount only applies if you apply $200 down before a class (with a Future Class Registration form) and the class is paid in full 45 days Before class.
(If the class is not paid in full 45 days before the start of class, the rate automatically goes up to $950)
If this is your first class (intro class) with us, contact Student Services to see if a $200 discount applies to you.
INReAL is the best class ever. The superior physician treats the spirit and this is what Bruno Chikly does.
David Knox Dr. TCM
The techniques that Dr Chikly taught at the INREAL classes were highly efficient and mind-blowing. They are such elegant techniques, simple to execute and in just a matter of minutes, able to create powerful changes in the body. I feel so much more relaxed after doing the techniques just on myself in class!
Cynthia, Holistic Health Practitioner, Singapore
During the break I worked on my daughter who got hit with an 8lb ball in the chin and her TMJ got stuck. I used notochord & combined it with several techniques - interstitial fluid & fascia, including the antimatter. Afterwards, she was able to open her mouth wide without pain. Thank you very much for sharing these technique.
BenZion Wellson LMT
This class is a treasure. I’ve been seeing clients after the class and I am amazed at the depths and vistas that are possible now that they are envisioned. I’m so grateful to Dr. Chikly for opening this up to us. Thank you, Dr. Chikly and Alaya, for being such guiding lights in this world.
Ilanith Reuven, M.S. CCC/SLP BCS-S CST
This INReAL class is one of the best classes to take your practice to a new Dimension. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this class. Great tools to do self treatment. Thank you so much for bring in this information Bruno.