These are the intra-oral techniques from FAR-L.
This wonderful class will teach students to use a specific synovial fluid and the body's inherent articulation rhythm to release restrictions specific to all body articulations, including "fused" embryological articulations.
This class, previously called LAFR/RAFT, has been successfully taught for over 10 years in the lymph curriculum and has no prerequisite.
Learn how to release joints in the body in a non-invasive manner.
Learn articulation fluid release techniques for the:
- Peripheral (appendicular) articulations: lower extremity from the hip to the foot articulations - embryological structures
- Pelvis: articulations of the sacrum, pubic symphysis, superior pubic ramus, iliac crest, sacro-iliac and Iliolumbar joint and embryological structures
Some material from the upper body will be introduce in this class:
Intra-oral articulations: zygoma, premaxilla, maxilla, palatine, pterygoid process, sphenobasilar articulation
- Face and skull and Associated structures
- Midline structures of the Skull
- Zygoma relationship: 5 relationships
- Sphenoid relationships: 9 relationships
- Vomer Bone relationships 5 relationships
- Ethmoid Bone relationships: 6 relationships
- Interstitial fluid release, with applications for edema, fascia, muscles, skin (i.e. scars and acne), and articulations (e.g. ethmoid, sacroiliac)and intraosseous techniques will be demonstrated.