Take Advantage of the Discounted Class Price: $550
Class Pre-requisites: none
Continuing Education (CE): 18 CEUs from NCBTMB
You will need a model to practice on for each technique.
Remember if your partner is a manual therapist she/he will ethically need to pay for the class.
After you complete your payment, you will receive an email with all needed information about the class (including Zoom link and password).
You will not be filmed during this webinar.
Requisite Preparation for LFPVS - Pre-Study:
- Practice your LDT1 stroke
- Review orthopedic pathologies such as chronic frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, plantar fasciitis.
- Read the peer-reviewed PVS article (given to you when you registered on the website - on the top right of home page): Chikly B, Roberts P, Quaghebeur J, The Primo Vascular System: A Surprising Human Biological System and Paradigm Change in Medicine Prospective Osteopathic Applications for Cranial, Visceral, Lymphatic, and Fascial Techniques, Journal of American Osteopathic Association (JAOA), 2016, Jan.
- It would be great if you could briefly read about Emanuel Swedenborg (1668-1772) who influenced William Garner Sutherland (1873-1954) in his development of the cranial concept.
- Review location of cisterna chyli, hypothalamus, cerebellum.
- This workshop will help deepen your skills with lymph and fascia techniques.
- It explores the central control of lymphangions (lymphatic vessels contractile units) contractions: the neuro-lymphatic system.
- This class will present a new model to work with the body using the central control of the lymphatic system: NeuroFascia Lymphatic Technique.
- It offers amazing hands-on techniques to effectively find dominant restrictions in the body using lymphatics techniques independently, using fascia techniques independently, and using lymphatics and fascia combined.
- It presents a protocol to identify and non-invasively release many acute or chronic fascial lesions that are often difficult to treat. This can be applied to orthopedic indications and pathologies such as muskuloskeletal injuries, acute or chronic foot, ankle or knee sprains, shin splits, longstanding shoulder or hip pain, low back pain, acute or chronic frozen shoulder, neck pain, tennis elbow, carpal tunnel, plantar fasciitis, kidney stone pain, etc.
- It presents an introduction to the Primo-Vascular Fluid System (PVS), theory and practice.
- It introduces some techniques derived from the genius of Emanuel Swedenborg (who influenced especially Sutherland in his development of the cranial model).
- It also presents different techniques to release trauma and emotions or belief systems in the tissue, using the cisterna chyli, the cerebrum 6 layered-cortex, the cerebellum and olive, or the ribs and celiac plexus.
- It presents a tool helping to alleviate the imprint of depression.
- This class will introduce an approach called "Microscopic Anatomy / Microscopic Physiology". It will be applied, for example, to centrioles, microtubules and tau proteins.
Class length: 3 days
Time: All time EST time (New York time)
Day 1: 10am - 6pm EST
Day 2: 10am - 6pm EST
Day 3: 10am - 6pm EST
Lunch Break: Approximately 45 minutes
Bring comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
Short finger nails are required for some techniques.
Tuition Transfer: The tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class.
Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply.
Tuition Refund: Tuition refund requests must be made in writing. Emails are acceptable. Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable. In case of emergency, any requests for a refund later than 30 days prior to class start, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Seats are limited, reserve today: 480-999-0808 or [email protected]