Take Advantage of the Discounted Class Price: $550
Class Length: 3 days
This is an exciting advanced class for trained cranial osteopaths and craniosacral therapists that will enhance the techniques you are already applying.
It introduces a deep work that engages the cranial rhythm / Cranial Rhythmic Impulse (CRI), the bone marrow and its profound relationship with the bones, joints and the central nervous system.
In this class we will:
• Introduce bone marrow: motility, mobility.
• Treatment: Use bone marrow techniques to release inter- and intra-osseous lesions in cranium and peripheral articulations.
We will also:
• Review and apply Swedenborg’s* concepts of brain, spinal cord, membranes and bone motility.
• Deepen understanding of the cranial rhythm / Cranial Rhythmic Impulse, in bone, fascia, viscera and skin, and will introduce the reciprocal/counter motility of the fascia and the opening of the crown.
• Introduce how the cranial rhythm shifts and rearranges itself with diverse body positions, touch and intention.
• Learn the rapid lemniscate rhythm and its correlation with the cranial rhythm.
• Learn a technique to allow a "still point" in 1-3 seconds; how to work under a "still point"; how to release a still point.
• Treat modulation and treatment of the craniosacral system via the bone marrow.
• Present the relationship between the cranium and the tarsal bones.
*Swedenborg's (1688-1772) described an inherent brain motility, a “primary respiration” as a spiral expansion and constriction. Swedenborg recognized the dura mater as moving reciprocally with the brain. He also mentioned dura motility as well as gave descriptions related to the movement of the cranial bones. He also mentioned for the first time that CSF is “secreted by the blood vessels in the brain” and made the first connection between CSF and the lymphatic system. He also discovered the perivascular spaces, the foramen of Magendie, the pituitary gland, the corpus callosum, etc.
I have been a cranial therapist for more than 25 years. Being introduced to Dr. Chikly's cranial work has opened my eyes to unexpected levels and dimensions I had not been aware of in this field. Integrating these in-depth techniques into my cranial practice is giving me an edge of excellence I never thought possible.
Marybeth W., PT
Time: All time Eastern Daylight Saving Time (New York time)
Day 1: 10am - 6pm EDT
Day 2: 10am - 6pm EDT
Day 3: 10am - 6pm EDT
Lunch Break: Approximately 45 minutes
Class Pre-requisites: Being able to comfortably feel the cranial rhythm in the whole body.
Continuing Education (CE): 18 CEUs from NCBTMB for MTs and from Procert for PTs.
You will need a model to practice on for each technique.
Remember if your partner is a manual therapist she/he will ethically need to pay for the class.
After you complete your payment, you will receive an email with all needed information about the class (including Zoom link and password).
You will not be filmed during this webinar.
Please do not film or take screen shots during this webinar.
Bring comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
Short finger nails are required for some techniques.
Tuition Transfer: The tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class.
Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply.
Tuition Refund: Tuition refund requests must be made in writing. Emails are acceptable. Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable. In case of emergency, any requests for a refund later than 30 days prior to class start, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Seats are limited, reserve today: 480-999-0808 or [email protected]