Take Advantage of the Discounted Class Price: $550
Class Pre-requisites: Being very comfortable palpating the craniosacral rhythm/ the primary respiratory mechanism (PRM) in every part of the body.
Continuing Education (CE): 18 CEUs from NCBTMB
You will need a model to practice on for each technique.
Remember if your partner is a manual therapist she/he will ethically need to pay for the class.
After you complete your payment, you will receive an email with all needed information about the class (including Zoom link and password).
- Cosmetics, hair coloring, shampoo, soap, deodorant, etc.
- Food (pesticides, glycophosphate, aspartame, food coloring, food flavoring, GMOs, etc..)
- Medications, antibiotics imprint on the microbiome, anesthetics, chemotherapy, hormones, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, etc.
- Vaccinations (please bring a list of the vaccinations you have received)
- Household toxins (vinyl plastic and phthalates in building materials, bisphenol A and S, dioxin, perchlorate, toxic flame retardants, cleaning products, paints/volatile organic compounds (VOC's), solvents, chlorine, PCBs, radon, asbestos, etc..)
- Mold, pollen, grass, etc .
- Car exhaust (benzene, carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, etc.)
Time: All time EST time (New York time)
Day 1: 10am - 6pm EST
Day 2: 10am - 6pm EST
Day 3: 10am - 6pm EST
Bring comfortable, loose fitting clothes.
Short finger nails are required for some techniques.
Tuition Transfer: The tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class.
Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply.
Tuition Refund: Tuition refund requests must be made in writing. Emails are acceptable. Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable. In case of emergency, any requests for a refund later than 30 days prior to class start, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Seats are limited, reserve today: 480-999-0808 or [email protected]