Instructor subject to change
To be Announced
To be Announced
Class Price & Discounts
Early Registration Discount: $650 (= $200 off) if registered and $200 deposit paid at a previous CHI class (e.g. LDT1) or $650 with a CHI-Pak
Student Discount: $395 in full time hands-on program (no additional discounts
Clinical Symposium Price: $300
Preparation for LCFS-FM
We have provided a list of terms below you need to study before attending this course.
Be sure you are familiar with the following pathologies / anatomical structures / physiological terms:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) - Fibromyalgia (FM) – Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) - Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Orthostatic hypotension/intolerance
- Axillary nodes, Cisterna chyli (or receptaculum chyli)
- Ligaments of Liver: coronary ligament, left and right triangular ligaments, falciform ligaments, round ligament (ligamentum teres)
- Root of mesentery, small intestine.
- Heart ligaments: phreno-pericardial, vertebro-pericardial
- Pancreas exocrine/endocrine (head and tail), spleen, stomach lesser and greater curvatures, kidneys, adrenal glands
- Xiphoid process, sacrum
- External occipital protuberance / inion
- Cerebrum - Cerebellum – peduncles of cerebellum (inferior- middle- superior)
- Brainstem – medulla oblongata – pons – midbrain – inferior olivary nucleus (olive)
- Meninges - dural attachments - falx cerebri - falx cerebelli - tentorium cerebelli
Registration: 8:30 a.m. First day
Class: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Last Day: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Times are subject to change.
Bring comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Some of these approaches require to touch an exposed skin, we encourage you to bring a bath towel, lab clothes, and appropriate undergarments so that you are comfortable.
Short finger nails are required for some techniques.
Due to potential chemical sensitivities of your classmates, please refrain from wearing perfumes or oils to class.
You are welcome to bring a treatment table.
If you are unable to bring a treatment table, you can bring a yoga mat for use on the banquet table.
Tuition Transfer: The tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class.
Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply.
Tuition Refund: Tuition refund requests must be made in writing. Emails are acceptable. Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable. In case of emergency, any requests for a refund later than 30 days prior to class start, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Seats are limited, reserve today: 480-999-0808 or [email protected]