Instructor subject to change
To be Announced
To be Announced
This is an advanced class for trained cranial osteopaths and craniosacral therapists.
It will easily complement the techniques you are already applying.
It introduces a deep work that engages the bone marrow and its essential relationship with the bones, joints and central nervous system.
In this class we will:
- Review bone marrow: anatomy, physiology, cellular biology.
- Introduce bone marrow: motility, mobility.
- Release of inter- and intra-osseous lesions in cranium and peripheral articulations by the bone marrow.
In the second part of the class we will also:
- Review and apply *Swedenborg’s concepts of brain, membranes and bone motility.
- Review and deepen understanding of the cranial rhythm (Cranial Rhythmic Impulse - CRI), in bone, fascia and viscera and will introduce the reciprocal/counter mobility of the fascia and the opening of the crown, etc.
- Present the relationship cranium and carpal bones.
- Learn somatotopy of the sacrum.
- Learn somatotopy of the sternum.
- Understand modulation of the craniosacral system via the bone marrow.
*Swedenborg's concepts described an inherent brain motility, a “primary respiration” as a spiral expansion and constriction. Swedenborg recognized the dura mater as moving reciprocally with the brain. He also mentioned dura motility as well as gave descriptions related to the movement of the cranial bones. He also mentioned for the first time that CSF is “secreted by the blood vessels in the brain” and made the first connection between CSF and the lymphatic system. He also discovered the perivascular spaces, the foramen of Magendie, the pituitary gland, the corpus callosum etc.
Registration: 8:30 a.m. First day
Class: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Last Day: 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Times are subject to change.
Bring comfortable, loose fitting clothes. Some of these approaches require to touch an exposed skin, we encourage you to bring a bath towel, lab clothes, and appropriate undergarments so that you are comfortable.
Short finger nails are required for some techniques.
Due to potential chemical sensitivities of your classmates, please refrain from wearing perfumes or oils to class.
You are welcome to bring a treatment table.
If you are unable to bring a treatment table, you can bring a yoga mat for use on the banquet table.
Tuition Transfer: The tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class.
Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply.
Tuition Refund: Tuition refund requests must be made in writing. Emails are acceptable. Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable. In case of emergency, any requests for a refund later than 30 days prior to class start, will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Seats are limited, reserve today: 480-999-0808 or [email protected]